- We found out we will be having a baby girl, Makenna Maureen Root, due October 28th!
- Skye took CFA Level 3 Exam, broke his hand on high adventure (but still had a great time), and traveled for work a lot.
- Sheyanne graduated from high school and we enjoyed a fun weekend trip to Burns.
- Sabrina took some outstanding pictures of where Skye grew up and where his parents still live.
- Grandma had back surgery near the middle of the month and has been recovering since.
- Bryce and Brandon completed swimming lessons and are quite the little fish.
- The kids and I went camping with several of our friends and really enjoyed it!
- And lots of fun with friends in our backyard with our new blow-up pool
Friday, July 19, 2013
Thursday, July 18, 2013
- I was able to attend women's conference in Utah and the boys took care of all the kiddos.
- Mother's Day was great
- Baby bump #4 started showing.
- Bryce graduated from preschool and had a music recital, all in the same week.
- Marion started walking and is now a busy bee.
- Our close friend Mark mowed the lawn one night with three spare hands.
- Bryce and Brandon graduated from Joy School with three other friends
- Tessa and Marion are becoming the best of friends, even though Tessa has a year on her...
- The kids have continued to "make" their own sandbox area in the backyard.
- Skye was absentee while working, studying for CFA Level 3, and being Bishop.