Monday, January 28, 2013

Around the house

Marion was going down for a nap and was fussing a bit. Then, she went quiet....and so did Brandon...

Marion and Brandon came with me for my Remicade appointment. The nurses gave them these cute bears and one to take home for Bryce, too. My friend, Stephanie, came to pick up Marion, but Brandon stayed with me for the whole appointment and it was our little date. He was happy with all of his little snacks and we watched Arthur Christmas.
Going for walks. I want to document a little "tradition" the boys started with our nice neighbor. We have a bike rule that the boys need to stay within one house on either side of us, as I'm taking groceries in or going in and out of the house checking on Marion or whatever it may be. Anyway, one day as the boys were riding back and forth on their little route, I realized that they were taking a while to get back to our house from one of our neighbors houses. I peaked over and saw them at the neighbor's door, instead of just turning around in the neighbor's driveway. I told the boys, "Don't bother our neighbor". Bryce said, "Oh, mom, we're not bothering him. We just bang on the door and ring the doorbell until he answers, and then, he gives us chocolate." Haha! Now, this could sound pretty creepy, but we live on a really nice street and know all of our neighbors really well. It was so funny. Apparently, this had been going on for a week or so and I had no idea. Then, it became the tradition and our sweet neighbor would leave his door open when he was home, so we would know it was a good time to come get our piece of chocolate. We'd stop by on our way to preschool or on our way back most days. I'd say we were pretty consistent visiting him in the fall and early winter.   
Little Miss Marion
Package from Grandma Jana!
My little gingerbread princess discovering her bracelet...
Three across at Costco. We love Costco Saturdays....crazy busy, but we just love those samples. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment