Friday, November 16, 2012

Friends

The boys had their friend, Merritt, over one day after Bryce's preschool. He brought his bike to join in our walk home from school.

I just LOVE Brandon riding his tricycle. I really don't want to ever forget this image. He gets in a zone and just sings and talks to himself and has to pedal SO much to get the little tires to take him where he wants to go. ha! I'm sure he'll grow out of it soon, but, for now, he LOVES his bike!
Bryce and Merritt went to the pumpkin patch with the preschool and were wearing their "Field Trip" shirts.



The boys were having so much fun playing outside (and getting dirty), so I decided to bring lunch outside. We had a picnic and I am trying to have us eat more veggies around here, so we had a veggie platter and homemade pizza (does that negate the veggies? oh, well)! Yeah, they definitely went more for the pizza.

They played here for hours making "chalk dust" to turn into paint, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment