Sunday, April 22, 2012

Visitors

The weekend after Marion was born, Sarah came to visit. She was a great help and quickly fell in love with her niece. She even took Marion for a night and brought her to me when she needed to feed.


I love our swaddled little peanut


Many people have commented on how Marion looks like Brandon. After taking this picture of Marion, it reminded me of the next picture of Brandon when he was a baby.
Marion
Brandon
Aunt Teri and her dad, Adam, Brittany, and Cyrus also came to visit baby girl. We love visitors!  

Loving the yawns...
and stretches...


And, I wanted to throw in this picture of Marion's first St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. how nice that Sarah took Marion for a night! I remember those times when my Mom did that for me. I bet it was such a nice night for you! Glad she is doing well and was able to get over her jaundice.

    ReplyDelete