Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Apricot Tree and Conference

Our apricot tree is in full bloom and we've been singing a lot of "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" around here. I love having fruit trees right in our backyard. Bryce and I took pictures this weekend. 


We had a great conference weekend and enjoyed feeling inspired and rejuvenated after hearing the wonderful talks. Having said that, I am excited to read the talks or re-listen to them when I can focus more without three little ones and maybe when I've had a good night's sleep. :)

My sister, Sarah, and her fiance, Brolin, stopped by on their way to Utah for conference. I have loved having Sarah so close as she's been living in Burns for the few months leading up to her wedding. They are getting married next Friday!!
During conference...


No comments:

Post a Comment