Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Linder Farms

10-27 Our friends Zach and Kara called us and said they were going to Linder Farms and had two extra kid's tickets. I had just walked in the door after picking up the boys from the babysitter. We decided to go, so I quickly made peanut butter and honey sandwiches and grabbed sippy cups of water, and that was dinner. We ate on our way to the farm. When we got there, it turned out the boys were free and it was half-off admission night, so I got in for $1.50...definitely worth it! 

Bryce and Brandon share a love for climbing on anything :)    


(these are all camera phone pics and I don't have the most amazing camera on my phone!)
Zach, Kara, and "baby" Reese (as we still call her) on the hayride
Bryce was determined to not sit on the hay bales, but instead to scoot as close to the edge of the trailer as I would let him. 
We fed animals in the petting zoo. I was really impressed by the animals; they even had a zebra and kangaroo!!!
Warming up by the fire...and this is the famous pirate eye (one eye closed) smile you get from Brandon these days whenever you ask him to smile. 
Brandon, Bryce, and Reese by the fire

No comments:

Post a Comment