Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Downtown Walks and Veterans Day

Skye and I work one block apart in downtown Boise and love working so close to each other. We carpool together and usually meet up at least once a week to go for a walk. Since we work really close to the capitol building, we often walk around it at some point in our route. On Veteran's Day, everyone at work was talking about the date being 11/11/11 and how cool that is. I sent Skye a quick message that morning that said, "so, we should meet and have a kiss at 11:11 on 11/11". He was up for it, so it was a date. haha! 

We met at 11am for our walk and just started walking and talking and I forgot about the whole 11:11 thing, so I was confused why Skye kept looking down at his phone every minute. Good thing he didn't forget. I got my kiss at 11:11:11 on 11/11/11!  

I loved all of the flags at the Capitol building on Veterans Day. I am so grateful for our veterans and for our amazing country!

No comments:

Post a Comment