Sunday, June 5, 2011

Whitney and Patrick came to visit

Whitney and Patrick came to visit us in mid-March and we enjoyed spending time with them and baby Alden...(he's still a baby to us). It was so nice of them to drive up to Boise from Provo. They moved to South Carolina in May after Patrick finished school at BYU and I think we owe them the next visit.

We went to Cabela's while they were here and checked out the fish and animals. Cabela's is a hit with my boys and I think Alden enjoyed it, too.
   






 We also went to the YMCA and the boys enjoyed swimming and splashing. Bryce and Brandon had Skye and Patrick taking them down the "big" slide over and over again.
 We had a pancake breakfast Sunday morning before Whitney and Patrick left. I can't believe Whitney and I are at this stage of life. Skye and I have two little ones and are working and living life here in Boise, and Whitney and Patrick are starting their life away from college in South Carolina with Alden and one on the way!! So much fun. I'm so grateful for my college roomy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment