Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Biscuits!

So this is Skye in case anyone is wondering....here I sit late on a Saturday night at work because I went on a campout with the Scouts last night and needed to get a project done before next week.  I want her to know that her little dudes and I LOVE HER so much and are so blessed to have her to take care of us.

Becca, I hope you enjoy going down memory lane as much as I did putting this together.  You've been a mommy for over three years now, which seems like not that long, but we've moved four times (hopefully done with that for a long while), you've worked in both public accounting and in the private sector in two different states, earned your CPA, put me through graduate school, and if that wasn't enough you've brought two little boys into this world who adore you in every way.  Your ability to have compassion and focus on the one in the midst of an absolutely crazy life is a lesson to us all.  Have a happy mother's day and enjoy these memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment