Sunday, December 12, 2010

For Grandma Alice

When Bryce was little, we got a cute yellow hooded towel from Grandma Alice. Then, she made one for Brandon after he was born. I have been meaning to take pictures for a long time and send them, but it is always hard to get them both to stay in the towels long enough to grab my camera. So, In October, I finally had my camera ready and took pics of them in their favorite towels that we use almost daily. Thank you Grandma Alice!
(Christy, if you look at this, please send your mom over to see because I'm so bad at printing pictures and sending them now that we're in the digital world).

1 comment:

  1. Grandma was really tickled when she saw this!! Thanks for posting it for her. You are a really amazing couple doing all that you do for your little family and others. Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete