Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer = swimming!!!

We went swimming today and had a blast! It made me happy to put the boys in swim trunks and go to the pool. I love the water and was happy that Bryce enjoyed it.
Getting Brandon ready
The boys ready to go swimming
Bryce and Dad
So, Bryce was hesitant to get in the water when we first got there and Granny suggested getting Bryce all the way wet instead of slowly putting him in the water, so he would get used to the water. Without even a pause, Skye said okay and dunked Bryce all the way under the water. I don't think that was what granny had in mind. Bryce came up crying and screaming and reached for mommy and refused to go back to dad for quite a while.
This is how Granny and Brandon spent the afternoon :)
Bryce and mom
Bryce was a fish by the end of the day!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I have still yet to take James swimming. I think he'd love it too-he LOVES bathtime. Now I'm totally going to do it...soon! It looks so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca! I didn't know you had a blog until Brooke showed it to me a couple of days ago! Your boys are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, I'm so glad you found me, haha! ...especially since now i can check out YOUR blog...it's hilarious by the way -- the little bits i've read so far. so, we're coming to texas in august. will you be there around august 15th? i hope so :) love you!

    ReplyDelete