Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Smurf Children

We had a great father's day last weekend and it made me so grateful for my amazing husband because he is the best daddy to Bryce and Brandon. He loves them so much and makes sure they know that by telling them and playing with them. Bryce loves his daddy and follows him from room to room around the house whenever he's home. He loves giving dad kisses and telling him about his day. And as for Brandon, he was starting to get fussy on the floor the other night and I was doing something and asked Skye to pick him up before I fed him. Skye was a little hesitant since Brandon was about to cry and he thought he would only make matters worse. As soon as he picked him up, Brandon gave him the biggest smile. Too cute! Our boys LOVE their daddy! Happy Father's Day honey!

I decided I wanted to try and be crafty and make a father's day gift for Skye to take to his office. So, I thought it would be cute to do the boys hand and foot prints. I think it turned out really great, but........
I must have used PERMANENT ink because the boys most definitely went to church looking like smurfs with a BLUE hand and foot each. This picture was taken two full days later...two baths with scrubbing later...HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I love smurf children! :) ha ha That is too funny!!! Yay...I see yall so sooooooooooooooooon!

    ReplyDelete