Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Boys, boys, boys

Baby boy number two is on his way... I am now 6 months along and due April 28th. We are so excited to have another boy in the family. Bryce is so much fun and he always has us smiling and laughing. I love the idea of being surrounded by my boys, but I can already tell that these boys (Skye included...haha) are going to be a handful. Bryce LOVES his dad and expects to be wrestled, thrown, tickled , or engaged in any high energy activity when dad's around. I just keep reminding Skye that we're going to have a little newborn baby in a few months and Bryce has to learn to be gentle.........we'll see. I have a feeling that Bryce will be hanging out with dad a lot when I am settling in with our new baby.

4 comments:

  1. Becca!!It's Heather (Durham) Harris! Number 2, how exciting!! Congrats on your little growing family! I found your blog on facebook, so I'm glad you posted it! Check out our blog--homeoftheharris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you're having another boy! Congrats! You look cute preggie with your little belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats!!! 2 little boys will be SO much fun! little partners in crime! : ) I am so happy for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca, you look sooooo cute!! Congrats on baby #2. Two brothers will be fun! I think having the first 2 close is great! Hope you're doing well and not working too hard. Tell Maureen hey for us and thank her again for letting us stay in her house. Our blog is www.critchfields.blogspot.com
    Shannon Critchfield

    ReplyDelete